Followers

Tuesday, 28 November 2017

Challenge 17.

Hi everyone I have some sad news to share.

One of our design team ladies has passed away.

Christine

She was a brilliant crafter and will be sadly missed by all the people she knew.

Thoughts and prayers are with the family at this sad time.

It's now time to announce our winner and design team favourites.


DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES

No 11 - Art with heart
No 24 - Anita
No 89 - Lou Sims
No 146 - Donna Mundinger
No 148 - Barbara Bruder

Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge.
Design team favourite badge

WINNER
rose tilda
Congratulations please take your winners badge
and
e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize.
winners badge

Thank you to our wonderful sponsor
Ikes Art


CHALLENGE 17
Our challenge is anything goes

This month we have the wonderful
Patties Creations

Sponsoring.

Here is some fantastic inspiration from my design team ladies.



to follow



To enter the challenge please click on the blue frog.
Good luck everyone and we look forward to seeing your entries.


10 comments:

  1. That is so sad - my condolences to all concerned

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as the favorite.
    Also the other and the winner congratulations.
    I take the badge to my blog.
    Beautiful examples have been made for the challenge.
    Greetings Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about Christine. Thinking about you all at this sad time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks much for the Design Team Favorite Award. And a big congrats to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad to here that, my condolances.
    Beautiful creations fromt the DT.

    xx Grietje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear of the loss of your Team Mate, My Condolences to you and her family. Lovely DT Creations, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry about your team member! My sympathies to her family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sad news, Christine will be missed.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sorry for your loss.
    Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete